Founded in 1930, Goodenough College has become London’s finest postgraduate residential community, providing award-winning student accommodation in the heart of the city.
Goodenough sought a proactive results-focused digital agency to optimise their paid advertising and digital estate.
Separate grant and paid PPC accounts were not following best practices and lacked strategy. Multiple websites required love and attention to make them work harder to reach their goals.
- Increase PPC return on investment and Google Ad Grant management
- Tidy and optimise multiple accounts
- Expand campaigns internationally
- Website conversion optimisation.
- Expertise needed
- PPC – Google Ad Grants
- Digital Strategy
- Marketing Services
A comprehensive audit of the Google Ads accounts identified issues which were limiting ROI and highlighted several areas for improvement, including on the website landing pages.
A continuous improvement approach was agreed for both the ads and website, carefully prioritising quick wins and changes to make maximum impact.
- Undertook keyword research to find opportunities around target keywords and created campaigns and ad groups accordingly
- Organised keywords in different accounts and campaigns
- Implemented dynamic search ads to expand our ads even further and added image extensions
- Created campaigns, ad groups and ads for the US market
- New website navigation design and structure to simplify the user journey through the site.
- Improved landing page content to increase the Google ad scores.
- 60.62% increase in conversions (2,044 to 3,283)
- 298.17% increase in ad grant spend.
I have been extremely impressed with the PPC and technical services provided by Granite 5. Your team of experts give excellent support and the attention to detail has been outstanding. I would highly recommend your services to any business looking to improve their online presence.