As part of our ongoing commitment to ensuring Granite 5 is an awesome place to work, we’ve rejoined the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), after a little break of about 20 years!
The organisation has changed so much since then, and so have we.
One of the motivations to join was an impressive list of benefits that all of our team and their families can enjoy;
- Access to a range of support for physical wellbeing including virtual physiotherapy, telephone GP appointments and mental health counselling
- Financial savings on shopping, petrol, big brand groceries, cinema, restaurants, gyms, health insurance and more
- Online training programmes for a range of skills including management and organisational leadership
- A great team portal where we can give each other support and kudos points, as well as sending gift vouchers to colleagues
- And a range of other benefits for health, wealth, education, recognition and social wellbeing.
Our MD, Simon comments “After reviewing a number of different employee engagement platforms, I felt that the FSB membership and its PIRXK platform gave us all a huge range of benefits, not least of which is the ability to see how the tools are being used and identify areas that might need further support and investment. I’m looking forward to deepening our relationship with other FSB partners.”