We’re recruiting for a Senior Digital Project Manager
We’re an established digital agency which is growing again and looking for a senior digital project manager to join our friendly team.
If you are conscientious, systematic and excited about delivering web projects to high standards from start to finish then you could look forward to:
- Great pay and generous bonus scheme
- Continued training and professional development
- Being part of an ambitious, dynamic, effective team
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the a great work life balance.
We believe that the success of projects is in the planning, that’s why as well as the normal day to day management of the projects and workflows through the studio you will also be involved in:
- Quoting for new projects
- Initial discovery workshops including user planning and business impact mapping
- Writing water-tight statements of work and specifications
- Wire-framing and strategy.
This could be your chance to really make a difference and you will be encouraged to think outside the box, explore new technologies and bring your own ideas to help make every project a success.
Delivering great website projects is the core of what we do so this is a key role within the company.
Ideally you will have;
- At least 3 years agency experience in a project manager or account management role
- Creative flair and an innovative approach, and willingness to help grow and improve.
- A good understanding of the different hybrid waterfall/agile project delivery processes
- Experience working with WordPress CMS & WooCommerce
- Experience managing tasks and workflows for design/development teams
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- And a great sense of humour.
And we are in a lovely rural location, so a car is essential, we have plenty of free parking!
Salary and benefits
The salary is extremely competitive and is dependant on experience and skill set.
We offer all employees a company bonus scheme which can pay up to an additional 10% on your basic salary.
Employees also enjoy the ability to have flexible working.
Please send a copy of your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
If you have some example case studies, perhaps an example specification you have written or any supporting information please feel free to add this with your application.