We’re hiring a new Digital Marketing Executive, Full time
Do you like fresh fruit, proper coffee, and the occasional guilty biscuit? (Well at least when we are in the office!). Are you looking to step up and join an established digital agency as a senior Digital marketing executive?
If you’re enthusiastic, creative and excited about working on projects that you are proud of you could look forward to:
- Flexible working hours and WFH options, we appreciate we all need a good work-life balance
- Continued training and professional development. We encourage you to attend conferences and find training opportunities/courses that would develop you as a person
- Progression and promotion opportunities
- Joining the inhouse table football games and company walks, we understand that you cannot sit and look at a screen all-day
- Team lunches, BBQ’s, meals out, and other fun events such as punting
- Oh yes … and great pay with a generous bonus scheme.
Granite 5’s vision is to deliver digital transformation to our clients, a pivotal part of this is the digital marketing making this a key role within the company. Technology is changing the world. People and organisations need to embrace new ways of thinking and doing.
We believe digital transformation is achieved by brilliant teamwork energised by core values: mutual respect, transparency, continuous improvement and loving what we do.
We are a passionate agency with a big heart. Living our values makes us proud. For us, our culture and values are above everything else.
We also need someone who:
- Thrives on working on multiple client accounts
- Loves developing creative campaigns
- Can work independently and in a team
- Is comfortable talking to and meeting with clients
- Is thirsty for knowledge and keeping up with the ever-changing digital environment
- Is excited to think “outside the box”. Will challenge and bring their own ideas to help make every project a success
- Works hard, results-focused and gets results
A day in the life of…
One minute you might be setting up and optimising paid search campaigns on Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, or Facebook. The next you could be completing a website audit, visiting clients, taking a new brief, analysing marketing improvements, creating performance reports or planning and resourcing content for a client. Every client is different so no two days are the same.
Ideally, you will have at least 2-3 years’ experience and a sense of humour is essential to work with this bunch of people!
We are based near Cambridge, 15 minutes from Junction 12 of the M11 and within an easy commute from Royston, Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives, Biggleswade, Bishop Stortford and Stevenage.
We work in a beautiful rural location and we have plenty of free parking.
The salary is £27K – £35k depending on your experience and skill set.
We also offer all employees a bonus scheme which can pay up to an additional 10% on top of your basic salary.
We would love to hear from you if you are keen to be part of a dynamic customer-focused team and want to push yourself and the company to the next level.
We are recruiting directly for this role and the application process starts by sending your CV to [email protected]