Granite 5 win a spot on the Culture Leaders List 2021
Innovative digital marketing agency Granite 5 has just been announced as winners on the Breathe HR Culture Leaders List 2021.
The Culture Leaders List is to celebrate small businesses across the UK who actively put their people first, especially important given the year we have all faced.
Granite 5 battled it out amongst 150 businesses to show how they put their people first in the following areas:
- Values: how the company values were reflected in the company culture
- Approach: demonstrated how they have put people first in the last year; shown that culture is a business priority and has a figurehead who is driving company culture forward
- In practice: introduced measures to support employees who are working remotely, provide examples on how mental health and wellbeing is supported, and have continued to support people with learning and development
- Vision: how company culture is sustained and the impact of these initiatives on the way the business is run
- Impact: examples of engagement; what’s changed since the pandemic and lessons learned.
Jill Davies, MD at Granite 5 commented: “We are incredibly proud to have won a place on the Culture Leaders List. Our people are an absolute priority at Granite 5 and at the heart of everything we do. People & Partnerships is one of our core company values, fostering strong relationships built on trust, integrity, and respect. It’s great to be recognised for all the hard work we do as an agency to ensure we support our people and create an environment for them to flourish.”
Breathe HR commented: “We’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading through the submissions and were touched by so many of the stories. The resilience of UK SMEs shines through whilst dealing with all of the challenges of 2020 and 2021 so far.”
View the full list of winners from the Culture Leaders List 2021.