If you’re an experienced digital project manager looking to work for a dynamic, friendly and ambitious digital marketing agency, we’d love you to get in touch.
Are you conscientious, systematic and excited about delivering web projects to high standards from start to finish?
Granite 5 prides itself on being a great place to work and providing a great package:
- Great pay and generous bonus scheme
- Continued training and professional development
- Being part of an ambitious, dynamic, effective team
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the a great work life balance
- Choice of Mac or PC.
We believe that the success of projects is in the planning, that’s why as well as the normal day to day management of the team, projects, tasks and workflows through the studio, you will also be involved in:
- Estimating and specifying new projects
- Initial discovery workshops including user planning and business impact mapping
- Writing water-tight statements of work
- Wire-framing and strategy and much more…
This could be your chance to really make a difference and you will be encouraged to think outside the box, explore new technologies and bring your own ideas to help make every project a success. We’re an agile and flexible team and champion new recruits to challenge, improve, evolve and make positive change to our tools and processes.
Delivering great website projects is the core of what we do so this is a key role within the company.
Ideally you will have;
- At least 3 years agency experience in a project manager or account management role
- Creative flair and an innovative approach, and willingness to help grow and improve
- A good understanding of the different PM methodologies and approaches: agile, MoSCoW, GDD
- Experience working with WordPress CMS & WooCommerce
- Experience managing tasks and workflows for design/development teams
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- And a great sense of humour.
We are in a lovely rural location, so a car is essential when we start working in the office again, hopefully soon, and we have plenty of free parking!
Salary and benefits
The salary is extremely competitive and is dependant on experience and skill set.
We offer all employees a company bonus scheme which can pay up to an additional 10% on your basic salary.
Employees also enjoy the ability to have flexible working.
Please send a copy of your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
If you have some example case studies, perhaps an example specification you have written or any supporting information please feel free to add this with your application.