MemberWise Digital Excellence Research – an opportunity to benchmark your membership organisation
< 1 min read
The MemberWise Network represents over 8,500 professionals working in circa 3,000 membership organisations and associations. As you may be aware, we are a MemberWise Recognised Supplier.
The network has just launched its MemberWise digital excellence research project that will enable membership organisations and associations to benchmark on the following critical areas:
- Goals Challenges and Strategy
- Member Engagement Measurement/Scoring
- Online Personalisation/Automation
- Member Value and ‘Digital Only’ Memberships
- Online Services, Online Communities & Mobile Apps
- Virtual AGMs/Events/Conferences
- Online Learning, CPD and Assessment/Examinations
- Data, Web Analytics, Websites/Integration/Hosting
- CRM/Membership Databases/AMS
Take part in the MemberWise Digital Excellence Research survey here.
We are pleased to announce that we have been formally recognised as an Official Digital Excellence (2021) Research Champion and we strongly encourage you to take part in this high-profile research project.
In return for completing the network’s online survey, you will receive an advance preview of the Digital Excellence Research Report (2021), you will be amongst the first to establish new and emerging digital focused trends, and you could also win one of two £250 John Lewis vouchers.
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and your individual response will remain strictly private and confidential. The research closing date is the 31st March, so make sure you complete the survey before that date.