We’re recruiting for an Inbound Marketing Manager
3 min read
Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join our established Cambridgeshire agency. We’re looking for someone who is as enthusiastic about Inbound marketing and HubSpot as we are.
In this diverse role, you will be responsible for working with a wide range of clients to help them achieve their marketing goals by developing campaigns and strategies, as well as overseeing the Granite 5 marketing strategy.
This exciting role will also be responsible for growing the newly formed inbound marketing team and shaping the inbound marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is customer-oriented, commercially minded, and able to work cross-functionally to develop and execute compelling and effective marketing plans. Experience of the inbound marketing methodology and the HubSpot CRM is also advantageous.
- To be customer-focused and develop and deliver inbound marketing strategies and tactics for a variety of B2B and B2C clients
- Define, own, and execute the Granite 5 marketing strategy to support the company growth targets
- Work with the digital marketing and delivery team to support clients with varied marketing elements to help them reach their goals
- Lead and manage the inbound marketing team and collaborate with other departments such as project management, design, and digital marketing
- Conceptualise and execute the Granite 5 multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Support sales and project managers with market research, client information, preparing tenders, creating presentations and sales collateral
- Be our internal HubSpot champion and assist with HubSpot sales, client onboarding, and implementation
- Manage and allocate budget and resources to the highest performing activities
- Track and report the impact of marketing using agreed KPIs
- Ability to create and implement a strategic marketing plan
- Experience in running targeted, impactful campaigns and marketing programmes
- Experience supporting sales teams and building strategic client relationships
- Familiar with a variety of digital marketing techniques including PPC, social media, email, HubSpot, and SEO
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate creative ideas and solutions
- Commercially and data-driven marketer and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational / time-management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- At least 3 – 5 years’ marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills – mentoring the team and driving success
Bonus points for:
- HubSpot experience and qualifications
- CIM qualifications
- Google PPC qualifications
- Agency experience
- Inbound marketing experience
- We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about their work
- Keen to learn and develop
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
Flexible working and WFH
Although our offices are based near Cambridge, we are currently working from home. When things return to normal, we plan to keep working remotely and use the office as a collabative hub for meetings and company catchups such as the occasional lunch. We also get together for dinner each quarter to let our hair down and all hotels or taxis are covered by the company, so your actual location is not important.
A day in the life of…
One minute you might be setting up and optimising paid search campaigns on Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, or Facebook. The next you could be doing a website audit, visiting clients, taking a new brief, analysing marketing improvements, creating performance reports, or planning and resourcing content for a client. No two days are the same, which is what makes it so exciting!
Why work with us?
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to be the best at what they do.
We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business.
Everyone is valued, listened to and recognised as contributing in their own way to the company’s success.
If you are conscientious, systematic, and excited about being part of an awesome team, you could look forward to:
- A salary of £40K – £50K depending on your experience
- Managing and building our inbound marketing team
- Fully flexible working policy
- Hybrid, mostly remote, working
- Continued training and professional development, all our team are encouraged to attend conferences and find training opportunities and courses to develop their skills
- Company bonus scheme which can pay up to an additional 10% on top of your basic salary
We would love to hear from you want to push yourself to the next level.
We are recruiting directly for this role and the application process starts by sending us your CV followed by an initial Zoom chat.