We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and passionate creative individual to participate in various design projects from concept to completion.
You will help the Granite 5 team by producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions, listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design, help with pitches and make proactive recommendations to our clients.
Able to work in a proactive way, you will be a self-starter and not need to be micro-managed. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision, take ownership of the Granite 5 brand and help our clients to deliver better user experiences to their customers.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, and design prototypes, scamps and sketches
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces, web pages, forms)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. colour correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
Requirements and skills
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software – InDesign, Adobe CS, Figma, Photoshop
- Familiarity with User Experience best practice
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Further education in design-related discipline