Digital Marketing Executive
Established more than 20 years ago, Granite 5 is one of Cambridgeshire’s leading digital agencies. We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing professional to join our team and are looking for someone who is as enthusiastic and passionate about digital as we are.
In this diverse role, you will be responsible for working with a wide range of clients to help them achieve their marketing goals by providing digital marketing support, as well as supporting the implementation of the Granite 5 digital marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is customer-oriented, passionate about digital, and able to work on multiple projects. Experience of the inbound marketing methodology and the HubSpot CRM is also advantageous, but not essential.
- Multi-channel campaigns – assist in creating and executing multi-channel campaigns for clients and internally across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Social media management – managing and creating engaging content for social media channels and analysing performance
- Paid advertising – To set up, manage and optimise Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and LinkedIn advertising campaigns and paid social campaigns
- SEO – Carry out various SEO support tasks for a variety of clients
- Email marketing – Create and build emails for email marketing campaigns using HubSpot CRM
- Analytics – Carry out digital marketing analysis for clients of performance using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other tools and provide recommendations for improvement
- HubSpot CRM management – Support in maintaining and optimising the internal HubSpot CRM system and become the internal champion for the system
- Content marketing – Create engaging content for multiple mediums including social posts, blog articles, press releases, and web pages
- Ad hoc team support – assist cross-functionally on ad hoc tasks as needed including market research, creating presentations and sales collateral
- Ability to create and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in executing a variety of digital marketing techniques including PPC, social media, email, HubSpot, and SEO
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate creative ideas and solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational / time-management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- At least 2 – 3 years’ marketing experience
Bonus points for:
- HubSpot experience and qualifications
- Google PPC qualifications
- Advanced Google Analytics course
- Experience with Google Data Studio reporting
- Agency experience
- Content marketing experience
- Experience in graphic design and Photoshop/ graphic design software
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about their work
- Keen to learn and develop
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
Why work with us?
One minute you might be setting up and optimising paid search campaigns on Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, or Facebook. The next you could be supporting an SEO website audit, analysing digital marketing campaigns, or creating and scheduling social posts. No two days are the same, which is what makes it so exciting!
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to be the best at what they do. We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business.
If you are enthusiatic, creative and excited about being part of an awesome team, you could look forward to:
- A salary of £23K – £30K depending on your experience
- Fully flexible working policy
- Hybrid mix of working from home and office to suit
- Investment in continued professional development
- Being part of the coolest team in the area
We are recruiting directly for this role and the application process starts by sending us your CV to [email protected] followed by an initial Zoom chat.