Bright and friendly new WordPress website for caring charity
Carers Trust Cambridgeshire
Carers Trust (Cambridgeshire) is a growing, well-established charity supporting family carers and people with care needs of all ages across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk.
- Generate more income from fundraising
- Promote and sell other services
- Target hidden carers for preventative support
- Provide KPIs to support Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) funding
We created a customised WordPress website which is fully mobile-responsive for different types and sizes of device.
A secure password protected area provides access for trustees to share sensitive information amongst one another and a repository for important company information.
Interactive services and location maps provide valuable service information to users and ongoing search engine optimisation and paid search services help ensure the information is easily found online by relevant users.
Su Waymont – Executive Assistant at Crossroads Care – Carers Trust Cambridgeshire
- User journey planning
- Content strategy
- Website design
- WordPress development
- Bespoke development
- Custom mapping
- Search engine optimisation
- Paid search management (Google Adwords Grants)
- Website support
- Total website traffic up 251.20%
- 84.91% increase in donation engagement
- Social media traffic up 315.22%