Meet James Warmington-Smith, Digital Marketing Lead
A former scientist with over 25 years’ sales and marketing experience, James joined in 2013 and leads the team responsible for our digital marketing clients. He has since gained CIM qualifications in professional marketing and maintains his Google qualifications.
James is passionate about transparency, practising only white hat SEO, he has no truck with those in the web business hiding behind “smoke and mirrors”. He is keen to ensure clients are aware of how and why digital marketing can impact their bottom line. At the end of the day James loves nothing better than burying himself in an excel document to unearth interesting data that can lead to new strategies and insights to share with clients.
James is a member of his local Golf Club, mainly for social fun, but does enjoy competing in the odd tournament, occasionally works as a blackjack dealer for a fun casino and most weekends can be found playing at amateur gardener.
- We’re recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive 61 min
- Granite 5 November digital update – Page experience ranking coming to desktop 72 min
- Essential strategies for successful marketing automation 134 min
- Granite 5 October digital update – Google leading the charge 76 min
- Embracing a continuous improvement mindset for your marketing 141 min
- 5 step website health check to maintain site performance 160 min
- Granite 5 September Digital Roundup – all the digital updates you need to know 75 min
- Dilly shares content tricks of the trade to create a great website 76 min
- How to use inbound marketing for member acquisition 249 min
- Granite 5 August Digital Roundup 83 min
- Insights from inside the not-for-profit sector with Steve, our digital project manager 86 min
- Cambridge BID awards Granite 5 contract to deliver digital consultancy to local businesses 45 min