Meet Christian Scott, Strategy & UX Director
With 20+ years agency experience leading projects of all shapes and sizes, he expertly plans projects focused on meeting clients objectives and delivering exceptional user experiences. He’s enjoyed working on global brands including Carl Zeiss, Crossrail and Visa, and exercises the same level of thought, creativity and care for memberships organisations, charities and local businesses.
His ‘anything is possible in digital’ outlook is coupled with a pragmatic and results focused approach.
Christian is a member at Cambridge Rugby Club where he enjoys watching his daughter play as flanker, loves visiting the home of rugby for the autumn internationals and Six Nations, and often swims and cycles to offset his wine and cheese consumption.
- New recruit to take the reins for our social delivery 34 min
- FSB membership and the perks of belonging 22 min
- Digital transformation for Magog Trust 27 min
- We’re moving to Cambridge and growing the team! 54 min
- We’re recruiting for a Junior Designer 26 min
- Simple style for penman | architects 25 min
- Launching our new content offering 26 min
- Digital sustainability 44 min
- We’re recruiting for an awesome back-end developer 65 min
- How to improve user experience (UX) through great content 147 min
- Transform your lead capturing to increase growth 88 min
- We’re recruiting for a Senior Digital Project Manager 43 min