Website support, maintenance and growth for new or existing websites
Our flexible sitecare service protects and maximises your website investment, by taking responsibility of your organisations digital brand reputation and online growth.
The service is suitable for both new and existing websites. Elements can be cherry picked to create a tailored package that suits your individual requirements, budget and growth plans.
The majority of websites in our care are built using WordPress, and we also support other PHP applications like Laravel, Drupal, Django, Magento, and Shopify sites can also be managed.
We split our service into three distinct areas but it’s all very flexible.
- ‘Protect’ takes care of your website security which includes keeping your website up to date to protect against hacks and attacks.
- ‘Learn’ includes all of the protect services plus feeds you important data and insight into the user behaviour and effectiveness of your website.
- ‘Growth’ provides a continuous improvement programme that includes adapting to search algorithm changes, improving or adding new features, A/B testing ideas, changes in user behaviour, content, conversion optimisation and more…
Application & plugin updates
Bug fixing & problem resolution
Proactive security management
Web Application Firewall
Backup, monitoring & alerts
Monthly strategy meeting
Advanced monthly visitor & goal tracking reports
Market, competition & performance monitoring
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
Search engine marketing
Content strategy and content creation
Social media strategy, content and management
Development of new features
Thanks for all the support and hard work in delivering our new website. We’re already receiving fantastic feedback from our members on how much easier it is to use and navigate.
Granite 5 have been really responsive and pro-active throughout the project, and they delivered the new website within their estimated budget. They will continue to provide support and guidance to help us make sure we keep on top of emerging digital trends.
Teamwork & transparancy
A website is much more than a brochure, portal, or shop. It’s also an important first impression, your reputation, or maybe your only chance to convert a new customer.
We understand your sites reliability, performance and availability are critical to your success. This is why we focus on providing excellent levels of customer service and complete transparency by providing all clients with:
- Fast response times (agreed as part of your contract)
- Direct access to the development team
- 24/7 phone answering service
- Mobile numbers for key contacts
- Access to time reporting logs and uptime reports
- Regular reviews and proactive recommendations
- Client bible which includes technical documentation, CMS manual, regression test plan, spec, contacts, and more