Meet Simon Wheeler, Managing Director
Simon has a wealth of agency experience and has worked with a broad portfolio of B2B and B2C clients. He has worked both agency side and brand side (leading a Digital Campaigns team at Alzheimer’s Research UK) and his strengths are in relationship-building, delivering against commercial targets, solution-driven sales and building effective teams.
He has four children, is married to Alexandra, and enjoys playing piano, drums, clarinet, congas, vibraslap and the spoons. He’s not good at any of them, but it keeps him busy. He enjoys unwinding with a good book, or movie.
- FSB membership and the perks of belonging < 1 min
- Digital transformation for Magog Trust < 1 min
- Simple style for penman | architects < 1 min
- How to improve user experience (UX) through great content 6 min
- We’re recruiting for a Senior Digital Project Manager 2 min
- Website video – the Why and the How 4 min
- Acquiring and retaining members with Salesforce’s membership CRM 6 min
- Take your reporting to new heights with Google Data Studio 3 min
- How to fill the value gap disengaging your membership 3 min
- We’re recruiting for a Full Stack Developer 2 min
- Website strategies for member retention 4 min
- Are you the full-time PHP web developer we are looking for? 2 min