Meet James Warmington-Smith, Senior SEM Consultant
A former scientist with over 25 years’ sales and marketing experience, James joined in 2013 and leads the team responsible for our digital marketing clients. He has since gained CIM qualifications in professional marketing and maintains his Google qualifications.
James is passionate about transparency, practising only white hat SEO, he has no truck with those in the web business hiding behind “smoke and mirrors”. He is keen to ensure clients are aware of how and why digital marketing can impact their bottom line. At the end of the day James loves nothing better than burying himself in an excel document to unearth interesting data that can lead to new strategies and insights to share with clients.
James is a member of his local Golf Club, mainly for social fun, but does enjoy competing in the odd tournament, occasionally works as a blackjack dealer for a fun casino and most weekends can be found playing at amateur gardener.
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) – What’s all the fuss about? 3 min
- Would you like a free website audit and digital marketing review? < 1 min
- Embracing a continuous improvement mindset for your marketing 6 min
- 5 step website health check to maintain site performance 6 min
- How to use inbound marketing for member acquisition 9 min
- Cambridge BID awards Granite 5 contract to deliver digital consultancy to local businesses 2 min
- Granite 5 win a spot on the Culture Leaders List 2021 2 min
- Social media guide for membership organisations 5 min
- How to prepare for the Core Web Vitals update 5 min
- Website optimisation guide for membership organisations 3 min
- SEO success guide for membership organisations 2 min
- What is Growth-Driven Design? 4 min